SALES REPRESENTATIVE / REAL ESTATE BROKER
Do you have what it takes to be in the world of corporate real estate?
Making a name for yourself in the world of corporate real estate takes time, effort and energy. Whereas some challenges can be daunting, a career in this field can prove highly lucrative. The key to success consists in leveraging professional support and a stimulating work environment that will help fuel your own perseverance and determination!
You may be asking yourself how we support our professionals, exactly… We achieve this thanks to an ongoing training program, complementary resources and a financial support program. While in control of your own schedule, you become a member of a firm that puts its people and its clients first. You will be supported by our multidisciplinary team, enabling you to successfully obtain new clients. You will also take advantage of extremely effective tools that promote information sharing between members. By joining forces with Devencore, you will tip the scale in your favour to meet real estate challenges head-on.
Your professional expectations are high. So are ours. We are constantly seeking individuals who will professionally handle the following responsibilities in support of our corporate real estate brokerage team:
- Participate in activities to promote the business development aspect of our company;
- Diligently target potential clients;
- Meet and present our services to the senior management of potential clients;
- Present our company and prepare written service proposals;
- Prepare contracts and ensure their successful implementation;
- Coordinate the communications between the decision makers, property owners and other stakeholders in the real estate industry.
- Ability to exhibit initiative, with excellent analytical and good organizational skills;
- Must be focused and dedicated to business development activities, with the ability to professionally represent the image and core values of Devencore;
- Possess entrepreneurial characteristics, stimulated by the financial structuring inherent in real estate transactions;
- Autonomous in executing analytical functions, including the drafting of legal documents and subsequent contracts;
- Ability to create and implement effective negotiation strategies;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven perseverance and motivation to establish one’s own clientele.
Knowledge and Experience
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in law, business administration or equivalent;
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a sales position;
- Possess (or be willing to obtain):
- A licence from the OACIQ for the Province of Québec (for our Montreal office);
- A Broker/Salesperson licence from the Real Estate Council of Ontario (for our Toronto and Ottawa offices);
- A Sales Representative licence from the Real Estate Council for the Province of British Columbia (for our Vancouver office).
- Excellent knowledge of French (Quebec only) and English, spoken and written.
A Career at Devencore Will Help you Gain New Ground
There’s a reason why Devencore is Canada’s leading corporate real estate broker and advisor. Since 1972, we have made our mark with professionals in the field and our clients alike. By continuously placing space users at the core of our mission, our unique vision and enviable reputation inspire trust.
We’re always the first to know, always the first to find, and always the first to innovate. Past and present, here and abroad.
Send your resume, today, to one of our recruitment representatives, in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa or Vancouver.